Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Passing the Torch

We had a meeting yesterday and officially determined who would be leading the U of I SHN next year. I have to admit, being President was exhausting...and I'm glad to be passing the torch on to the next generation. But, beyond my anticipation of a slacker 3L year, I'm really thrilled about the new leadership and all the potential they have to continue to grow SHN.

All of the 2008-2009 board members have proven to be amazingly dedicated volunteers and I think they have a great combo of enthusiasm, unique skills, and connections within the law school (and beyond) to do great things! I wish them all the best in helping SHN help law students make a difference on the gulf coast!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't hear about the sighting so thanks for the link to the article and letting me know about it.


--
Jenifer
Best Affordable Security Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV